Sunday, September 20, 2009

love sms

i picked some of the sms's that i like .. engoy
I love all the stars in the sky
I love all the stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes!
if you fall in love there is no hope
If you fall in river there is a boat .. if you fall in well there is rope .. but if you fall in love there is no hope
If U delete this message
If U delete this message thats bcoz u love me. .. If u save it thats bcoz u desire me .. & if u ignore it thats bcoz u miss me. So what u gonna do with It?
Do you believe in love at first sight
Do you believe in love at first sight .. or do I have to walk by again??
Dont only be close to someone who makes u happy.be close to someone who cant be happy without u.it makes alot of difference
MANY COLOURS IN D SKY BUT I LIKE BLUE.MANY GIRLS IN D CLASS.BUT I LIKE U

No comments:

Post a Comment